CNC Swiss Programmer
The CNC Swiss Programmer is responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of new and existing CNC Swiss and lathe programs. This is a hands on position that will require the programmer to get his hands dirty. Our machines use OSP and FANUC controls. And types of machines such as; multi-axis STAR machines, Tsugami, and Okuma machines. Below is the list of responsibilities/duties as well as requirements:
– Development of programs for new products or prototypes coming from engineering.
– Providing floor support for the programs, as well as continuous ongoing optimization of production programs.
– Setup and prove out new programs.
– Train operators and set up personnel on new programs once proved out.
– Development of manufacturing process sheets, work instruction and documentation. Work with dedicated in house work instruction specialist to create all info listed above.
– Assist in set up of new jobs in accordance with production schedule.
– All other duties as assigned.
– 3-5 years of hands on programming experience.
– Experience with Partmaker and Powermill is preferred but not required.
– Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
– Ability to read prints and drawings.
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Ability to read and manipulate G-Code
– Experience with multi-axis mill-turns is preferred but not required.
Salary – $27-$37/hr depending on experience.