The engineering administrator is a key component of our engineering team. They oversee process control, duty assignment, engineering liaison to the manufacturing floor for all engineering requests, document and build project plans with the project manager, print TDP packages and provide updates to executive and leadership staff.
• Print drawings and other support documentation for the manufacturing floor as requested.
• Enforce process control within the engineering office through various ISO standards.
• Compile TDP packages to be distributed.
• Organize and process engineering change requests per ISO standards.
• Document meetings and provide updates
• Work with project manager to develop project plans and work flows.
• Maintain proper documentation control and organization.
• Other clerical and office support activities for the engineering department as needed.
Skills and abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office platform.
• Ability to work well both independently and as a team.
• Basic knowledge of Autodesk or other comparable 3D CAD software.
• Strong communication skills.